Join one of the most exciting Industry Associations...
specifically formed for the immigration, expat, relocation and global mobility industry.
DOWNLOAD OUR MEMBERSHIP PACK
Introduction to the Immigration Industry Association (IIA) Membership
The IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY Association (IIA) is the Global Professional Body for immigration industry service providers, migration and visa advisers, immigration lawyers, international recruiters and employers, global mobility, non-profit and government agencies, along with other Sole Traders, Businesses and Corporates working in any sector of the immigration and expat industry, including the international student market.
The IIA offers quality assurance to support IIA Members and protect their clients. This is an essential organisation for the promotion of high quality immigration services globally. In addition, it provides a friendly, collaborative and collegiate environment to support practitioners and service providers, helping them to work within a best practice framework at all times.
Being a part of a professional body that offers support and advice to members is essential if we want to promote and ensure quality services to potential and existing clients.
So, if you are looking to increase your business referral partners and sources, enhance the quality of your business, provide best practice within your organisation, improve your credibility, increase your networks and expand your business, please get in touch.
Why become an IIA member?
- Increase your business referral partners and sources
- Be connected with new networks within the immigration industry
- Be listed on our Directory of Members where new prospects and other members can find you and learn about the services you offer
- Access to industry research and information
- CPD and training opportunities to build on your knowledge base, expand your skill set and develop expertise
- Access to mentoring opportunities
- Discounted sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- To participate in or benefit from the work of the IIA’s focus group committees
- Opportunities to collaborate with other Immigration practitioners and service providers
- Be a part of a professional body that promotes quality to your prospective clients. IIA promotes a quality standard throughout its membership
- A great platform for introducing new staff to the industry
- Build brand recognition
- A valuable platform for entering new markets and regions
- To provide welfare, guidance and support services to your clients/candidates
- Member only offers
- Access to the Immigration Industry Jobs Board
- The credibility of being part of the world’s only global association for the immigration industry
Membership of the Immigration Industry Association (IIA) is open to all Immigration practitioners, International Recruiters, Global Mobility and service providers including sole traders, companies, relevant government departments and non profit organisations that work within the Immigration Industry and international student market around the world.
What do we mean by the 'Immigration Industry'?
If you offer a product or service that facilitates or assists with migration or relocation for individuals, families, businesses, Investors, international students – both inbound and/or outbound, pre or post arrival, then you are eligible. If you are unsure, please contact us.
There is a requirement that all member practitioners or service providers be appropriately registered with their regulatory body where applicable. To ensure best practice and quality assurance, only regulated and appropriately insured immigration advisors are eligible for IIA membership.
CODE OF PRACTICE
Please ensure you read our Code of Practice