Halo Financial and LGT Vestra are co-hosting this important IIA September event. Join IIA members and guests to learn how to make the most of the LinkedIn platform.
Mark Hamilton Taylor from Halo Financial will provide 2 X 45-minute sessions:
- Part 1 The Foundations of Linkedin
- Part 2 How to Leverage those Foundations Commercially
- Followed by networking
Through Linkedin’s 575M+ members (Over 25m in the UK), 3M+ companies, and 2M+ group conversations, this platform provides unprecedented means to accelerate your company’s sales cycle. As a key executive, you have the means and reach to dramatically increase the value of LinkedIn for demand generation, deal closing, and relationship management. Hiring the right sales teams and growing the right management team.
LinkedIn users who are engaging with the platform monthly, 40% access it on a daily basis. 95% are not getting the full ROI, find out why…
Accelerate sales – Connect with the C-level of your top customers. Business is about people, but nurturing relationships takes time.
LinkedIn allows you to efficiently:
- Increase the right revenues
- Create the right professional profiles
- Recruitment the best talent
- Establish resilient and direct channels of communication
- Remain top of mind for your customers, potential new customers and provide them the necessary attention
- Cement enduring relationships
- Keep tabs on your contacts’ movements, interests, and needs – in real-time
Keep ahead of your competition
Location: LGT Vestra, 14 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3NR
Time: Please arrive by 0845 for a 0900 start.
Limit to 30 tickets.
Major Sponsors of the IIA: