British Association of Removers – Proud IIA Strategic Partner
The British Association of Removers is the trade association for the removal industry. Founded over 100 years ago, BAR has implemented a Code of Practice approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) to ensure the highest levels of service to the consumer. BAR is at the forefront of developing and maintaining professional standards and services for the benefit of its Members and their customers.
For the benefit of BAR customers:
- Sets professional standards for the industry
- Provides expert training for the Removal industry
- Provides professional information and advice to customers
- Provides an Advanced Payment Guarantee scheme (APG)
- Offers a dispute resolution service for residential customers
Whether you are moving in the UK, to Europe or Overseas, choosing a BAR Member will ensure your move goes smoothly, having the peace of mind that comes from using a reputable, professional and safe remover.
For more information please contact the BAR Membership Services team on 01923 699483 or email email@example.com