SUBSCRIBE TO THE IMMIGRATION INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
DOWNLOAD OUR MEMBERSHIP PACK
What is the Immigration Industry Association (IIA)?
The Immigration Industry Association (IIA) is a non-profit association formed by way of a Community Interest Company (CIC). Its purpose is to link, provide benefits and support to its immigration, expat, relocation and global mobility industry members and provide a duty of care to the wider migrant, expat and international student community around the world.
The IIA is a forum for the immigration community to come together to network, share ideas, information, research and experiences.
The IIA is the professional association for the global immigration, relocation and expat industry.
Our Core Objectives:
- Link the immigration, relocation and expat industry, bring the whole industry and community together
- Facilitate introductions to increase our members’ referral business and partners
- Provide a supportive forum for individuals, companies, non profits and government bodies within the Immigration Industry
- Offer a duty of care to our members’ clients/candidates/customers
- Provide a platform for our members to get their message out
- Facilitate training, education and career development opportunities for the Immigration Industry (Network whilst you learn)
- Provide industry led research that assists members in achieving long-term strategic goals
- Opportunities for members to expand into new business areas and markets
- Networking opportunities for members by way of events, seminars, webinars, annual conference and trade missions to other jurisdictions
- Provide confidence to members’ clients through the Immigration Industry Code of Practice and Quality Assurance Practices
- Membership directory where members and potential clients can find out about IIA member services
- IIA Member only benefits and offers
Select your annual membership package from the options below
We are currently changing our membership levels and fees. Please be patient with us whilst we are working on this part of the site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on your membership level.
The IIA have formed a strategic alliance with Morneau Shepell, one of the world's largest providers of Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP's), to provide a duty of care to your clients/candidates/customers through our Expat Assistance Programmes.
Immigration Industry Association - bringing the immigration, relocation and expat industry together!
What our members say about us:
‘I just wanted to write to say thank you for facilitating an introduction to an IIA member in New Zealand. We spoke last night and it sounds as though there are some exciting ways we can begin working together- so thank you very much for putting us in touch!’
J.M – Finance Sector, UK
‘At long last the Immigration Industry now has a central, professional body to manage, promote, connect us and be a strong voice within the Immigration industry as a whole…….if you like, it is the hub of the wheel with all participants in the industry being the spokes and the public/clients being the tyres.’
M.C. Licenced Visa and Financial Advisor, NZ